For the purposes of the data protection law, we (GIGIMOT Technologies OÜ) will be a controller of the personal information we hold about You. This means we make decisions about how and why Your information is used, and have a legal duty to make sure that Your rights are protected when we use it.
What information does Gigimot collect?
We collect personal information (meaning anything that could identify You either by itself or when combined with other information we are able to gain access to), as described below:
We may collect information that You provide directly to us through the following methods:
- When You use GIGIMOT Marketplace, e.g., when You register for an account, request a service from a Service Provider, or communicate with a Customer looking for services from a Service Provider;
- When You participate in surveys or fill out forms;
- When You register for promotions;
- When You request customer support and/or technical assistance; and
- When You otherwise communicate with us or other users, including Service Providers or Customers, through the GIGIMOT Marketplace.
The information You provide directly to us may concern You or others and may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Identifiers and Contact Information. We may collect identifiers and other contact information from You, such as Your name, email address, phone number, address, National ID card and number and other relevant personal information. With Your consent, You may also grant us access to Your mobile device’s address book, through which we would collect and store on our servers all of Your contacts and their contact information. We use Your contact information to help You find friends and other contacts who are GIGIMOT users, and to facilitate You inviting friends and other contacts to use GIGIMOT.
- Information Regarding Sessions You Booked. For example, we may collect information regarding the Session You booked, such as Description, Service Provider’s name, Time, Date, Price.
- Financial Information. In Your use of the GIGIMOT Marketplace, You may provide us with financial information such as financial account or credit card account information to facilitate payments through GIGIMOT Marketplace.
- Location Information. We may collect general location information (e.g., inferred from Your IP address) or specific location information (i.e., geolocation with Your consent).
- Communications. We may collect communications You make through the GIGIMOT Marketplace, such as when You communicate with us or other Users. For example, Customers may communicate with Service Providers through tools offered on the GIGIMOT Marketplace, or You may communicate with our Support Team or other members of the GIGIMOT team through email, text message, live chat, social media or telephone.
Information From Affiliates, Business Partners, and Other Non-Affiliated Third Parties
We may collect information about You or others through our affiliates, business partners, or through other non-affiliated third parties. For example, to the extent permitted by law, we may, in our sole discretion, ask for and collect supplemental information about You from third parties. Examples of this include information to verify Your identity or for other fraud or safety protection purposes or information that enhances our ability to market products or services that may be of interest to You. We may also work with business partners to integrate our services into their services (and/or vice versa). Where You choose to use such integrated services, we may receive information about You as part of that integration. We may combine information that we collect from You through the GIGIMOT Marketplace with information that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from other products or services we provide.
You may be able to access the GIGIMOT Marketplace through a social networking account, such as Facebook. If You access the GIGIMOT Marketplace through Your Facebook account, You may allow us to access certain information within Your Facebook account including, but not limited to, Your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, location, date of birth, email address, photos, videos, people You follow and/or who follow You, and/or Your posts or "likes."
Social networking sites, such as Facebook, have their own policies for handling Your information. For a description of how these sites may use and disclose Your information, including any information You allow the public to access on their platforms, please consult each site’s privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the personal information it collects about You.
Information Collected Automatically
As we continue to update our current products and develop new technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
How Does GIGIMOT Use Your Information?
We use Your information for business and commercial purposes, such as:
- To provide You with the GIGIMOT Marketplace, including to register You for an account and process transactions;
- To respond to Your questions or inquiries, including to provide customer support and troubleshooting assistance;
- To communicate with You, including to send You emails about products and services that may interest You;
- To facilitate matching You with other users (Customers or Service Providers) based on Your requests for specific services;
- To manage and remember Your preferences and personalize the GIGIMOT Marketplace; To analyze and improve the GIGIMOT Marketplace or any other products and services we provide;
- To suggest products and services that may interest You;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, or contests;
- To verify Your identity;
- To comply with our legal obligations or as permitted by law;
- To protect the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or GIGIMOT Marketplace;
- To prevent fraud and enforce our legal terms; and
- To administer and troubleshoot the GIGIMOT Marketplace.
We may combine information that we collect from You through the GIGIMOT Marketplace with information that we obtain from affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties, and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
Will GIGIMOT Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We employ a variety of physical and technical measures to keep Your personal information safe and to prevent unauthorised access to, use or disclosure of it. Databases are stored on Amazon AWS secure servers and we control who has access to them (using both physical and electronic means).
Where we have given You (or where You have chosen) a password which enables You to access our GIGIMOT Marketplace, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone. We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the internet, external networks, or Your own device, accordingly any online communications (e.g. information provided by e-mail, or through GIGIMOT) are at Your own risk.
Customers. If You are a customer, we may share general information with Service Providers about the extent to which Service Providers could respond You back and engage with You and Your request. Such data includes: Your profile picture, name, date, time, location and, but not limited to, chat history.
User Profiles and Submissions. Certain User profile information, including Your name, location, and any video or image content that You upload to the GIGIMOT Marketplace may be displayed publicly or to other Users. Please remember that any content You upload, along with any information or content that You voluntarily disclose online in a manner other Users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.), becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone. Your name and communications may also be displayed to other Users if and when You send messages or leave Reviews or upload images or videos through the GIGIMOT Marketplace and other Users can contact You through messages. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third-party site or service with regard to Your data.
Address Books. We may request authorization from You and other users to access and store contacts from mobile device address books. We use this information to help Users identify which of their contacts they would like to invite to use GIGIMOT Marketplace. We also use this information to alert Users if any of the contacts in their address books currently are or become registered Users of GIGIMOT.
Service Providers. We work with other companies that provide user verification services that require us to share Your information with them in order to provide us with their services. We may also share Your profile picture, full name, chat history, service fees, Your bio and, but not limited to, Customers reviews and your rating with the Customers.
Legal Requirements. We may share or disclose certain information if we believe in good faith that doing so is necessary or appropriate in order to comply with any law enforcement, legal, or regulatory process. Examples of this may include responding to a warrant, subpoena or any other applicable laws and regulations.
Business Transfers. We may share or disclose certain information, in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Changes to this Policy